Best Chocolate Cookie Recipe without Egg
Aren’t cookies the best thing? You can eat them anytime for night cravings or breakfast or evening snacks! Just anytime! Cookies are hard to resist, especially chocolate cookies. Don’t you think? Cookies are great when you don’t have to share. Right? Now, you can make a bundle of cookies at home and share them with your friends and family. Try this delicious chocolate cookie recipe! It’s easy to make, and you don’t have to wait for food deliveries to deliver cookies. The chocolate cookie recipe is made with simple ingredients that are readily available in the kitchen. Make the best of what you have!
Ingredients Required to Prepare Chocolate Cookie Recipe:
- Castor sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Flour/ Maida
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Milk (preferably cold)
- Chocolate Chips
The Ultimate Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- In a bowl, take about 100 grams of butter, one cup of castor sugar and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Combine this mixture with the help of a beater. Keep mixing until the mixture turns silky smooth.
- Now, place a strainer over the butter mixture. Then, add 1¼ cup of maida, ¼ cup of cocoa powder, half teaspoon of baking powder and salt (just a pinch). Sieve the flour thoroughly. This process is done to avoid lumps in your cookie dough.
- After straining the flour, mix the flour and butter mixture properly with the help of a spatula. Make sure that you mix and crumble until the flour and butter are mixed perfectly.
- Add two tablespoons of milk to the flour mixture and form a dough. Remember that the dough should be soft, and don’t rub the dough like the pizza base dough. Just mix.
- Take medium portions of the cookie dough and make round spheres. Now, gently tap and flatten the shape of the cookie. At this point, you can add chocolate chips on the top and press them partially and gently into the cookie.
- In a preheated oven, bake the cookies at 180-degree celsius for 15 minutes.
- Initially, after baking, the cookies will be soft. So, let the cookies cool completely, till it turns crispy and crunchy.
- Finally, you can store the cookies in an airtight container to enjoy anytime!
Tips & Tricks while following the Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- Using room temperature butter will help you to beat the butter mixture easily.
- If you are a health-conscious person, you can always mix half cup wheat with half cup maida or use wheat flour completely instead of maida.
- Always use unsweetened and good quality cocoa powder.
I hope this chocolate cookie recipe turns out to be your favourite! Do let us know if you tried it! Are you tired of cooking? Then, order the yum chocolate chip cookies and double chocolate cookies from Aubree.
Thanks for reading! We are Aubree, one of the best bakers in Bangalore, providing delicious eggless cakes and the best cupcakes in Bangalore. You can place your order on our site or contact us directly to enquire.