Easy Eggless Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Did you know that blueberries are one of the superfruits? Yes, blueberries are full of antioxidants and possess several health benefits. You must be wondering why are we talking so much about blueberries. Have you tasted the blueberries cheesecake? It is flavorful and healthy at the same time. Want to taste the blend of blueberry and cream cheese? Then let's make this delicious blueberry cheesecake recipe enriched with fluffy cream cheese and sweet blueberries!
You can also try the marvellous combination of blueberry and dark chocolate with Blueberry Bites!
The ingredients required for this blueberry cheesecake recipe are:
For the Crust:
- Biscuits or Cookies.
- Butter (salted and melted)
For the Cream Cheese Filling:
- Soft Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Zest
- Condensed Milk
For Blueberry Topping:
- Frozen blueberries
- Lemon juice
The Process to Make the Authentic Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe:
- For making the crust, take 10-12 biscuits or cookies and crush them finely into a powder form in the blender.
- Now transfer the biscuit powder mixture into a bowl and then add half a cup of melted butter. Mix and stir the mixture nicely to ensure there are no lumps.
- For the next step, you need to take this mixture and set it tightly with a spatula in a springform pan. Make sure that you evenly spread this mixture as it will form the base of the cheesecake. Put the pan in the fridge for about 10-20 mins.
- Until then, let's prepare the cream cheese filling. For that, in a mixing bowl, add one and a half cups of soft cream cheese. With the help of a whisk, whisk the cream cheese till it turns soft, smooth and fluffy.
- In another bowl, take half a cup of heavy cream. To that, add two tablespoons of cornflour and mix. Immediately add this mixture to the cream cheese.
- After adding the cornflour mixture to the cream cheese, add two teaspoons of vanilla extract and half a teaspoon of lemon zest for the exotic flavour. At the same time, add one cup of sweetened condensed milk and whisk the complete mixture until it transforms into a smooth, fluffy batter. If there are no lumps, then the filling is ready!
- Now, pull out the biscuit mixture from the fridge and pour the cream cheese filling onto it.
- Time to bake the cheesecake! Take the springform pan into a larger baking tray and add approx one inch of hot water to avoid the cracks in the cheesecake. Bake it in a preheated oven at 160-degree celsius for an hour.
- After baking the cheesecake, just run a knife around the edges of the cheesecake so that you can remove the cheesecake from the pan easily later on. Now, put the cheesecake into the fridge for 4 to 6 hours.
- For the blueberry topping, add frozen blueberries to a pan, add 1/4 cup of sugar and one tablespoon of lemon juice and let it cook until the sugar melts.
- After the sugar melts, prepare and add a cornflour slurry by combining two teaspoons of cornflour with three tablespoons of water into the blueberries topping. Bring the blueberries to a boil till it becomes thick.
- Cool the blueberries topping entirely. Then, pour the blueberry topping onto the cheesecake and spread it evenly.
Bingo! The blueberry cheesecake is ready to serve and binge on! The preparation time of the blueberry cheesecake recipe is a little long, but it's heavenly delicious. Can't wait to taste blueberry cheesecake? Then, order from Aubree! Your blueberry cheesecake is just a click away!
Read more recipes: Easy Cheesecake Recipe | The Classic Cheesecake
Thanks for reading! We are Aubree, one of the best bakers in Bangalore providing delicious eggless cakes and best cupcakes in Bangalore. You can place your order on our site or contact us directly to enquire.