The Best Easy Cheesecake Recipe
The fusion of cheese and cake is a match made in heaven.
The cheesecake recipe is one of the highly recommended desserts in quarantine. It has a perfect mix of sweetness and tanginess. You must have tasted cheesecake from various places.
But have you tried to make cheesecake by yourself at home? Don’t worry! We got you!
Try this creamy, soft and easy cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients to make the eggless cheesecake:
For cheesecake crust, you will require the following items:
- Digestive biscuits or plain cookies
- Butter (melted)
For eggless cheesecake, you will need:
- Corn starch (corn flour)
- Vanilla extract or powder
- Cream cheese
- Lemon juice
Steps to make the easy cheesecake recipe:
- Take 8 to 10 biscuits or cookies. Break the biscuits into pieces and add them to a grinder. Grind these biscuits into a fine powder.
- Place this powder mixture into a bowl, add two tablespoons of melted butter. Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Now, grease a spring pan using butter. Grease all the sides of the pan properly and transfer the mixture into the pan. You can also use a baking vessel if you don’t want to shift it at the time of baking.
- Press the biscuit and butter mixture evenly in the pan with the help of your fingertips. Spread the mixture evenly. It should take the shape of the pan. Put this mixture pan into the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes.
- For cheesecake cream, add 3 cups of cream cheese (approx. 600 grams) and ¾ cup sugar (approx. 150 grams). Mix the two ingredients nicely.
- To the cream cheese and sugar mixture, add one tablespoon of corn starch (corn flour)and lemon juice and one teaspoon vanilla extract.
- With the help of an electric beater, begin to whip the cream cheese mixture. There shouldn’t be any lumps in the cream cheese batter. The cream should be thick, smooth and fluffy.
- Add ½ cup cream again to the mixture and whisk it thoroughly till the cream turns smooth.
- Now, remove the biscuit crust layer from the fridge and pour the whipped cream cheese mixture into the pan. Even out the cream cheese mixture with the help of a spatula.
- In a preheated oven, place the pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degrees celsius. Preheat at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool it to room temperature.
- Cover the cooled cheesecake with a foil or an airtight lid and refrigerate it overnight to enjoy the chilled cheesecake.
You can garnish your cheesecake with chocolate or fruit-flavoured syrup. Ta-dum! Your eggless cheesecake is ready to serve and eat. Try this easy cheesecake recipe and enjoy the yum taste!
Baking is an art. It takes time to master the skill of baking. Till then, order cheesecake online from Aubree. Aubree offers four eggless cheesecake flavours: blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and butterscotch.
Thanks for reading! We are Aubree, one of the best bakers in Bangalore, providing delicious eggless cakes and the best cupcakes in Bangalore. You can place your order on our site or contact us directly to enquire.